Check out this opportunity to work with a family owned auto repair shop. You will be working in a professional, casual, honest family-oriented environment, where we deliver excellent customer service and quality work. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills, while earning a competitive wage. This is a full-time position with weekends and holidays off.
We are in search of a Technician/Mechanic with an excellent knowledge of working on domestic, some foreign and classic vehicles, with great organizational skills and attention to detail. Who will also have the enthusiasm to grow with our business.
Earning potential: Hourly wage depending on experience and certifications, no flag hours.
Holiday Pay and after 1 year with us, paid vacation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Routine maintenance and inspections
- Diagnostics, electrical / wiring, trouble shooting, testing and perform repairs
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
- Document all work performed.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
- Assisting with cleaning the shop
- Have 15 years previous experience as a Technician/Mechanic
- ASE certifications is a plus
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must be honest, dependable with strong work ethic
- Own and maintain appropriate tools to do the jobs
- Be willing to work as a team with other technicians to get the jobs done correctly and on-time
- Come to work with a positive attitude with a passion for doing quality work and a sense of humor
- Be on-time and ready to tackle the day every morning
Our goal is to find the right person to strengthen our team and stay with us for years to come!