One of the best ways to keep the costs of owning your vehicle low, is by performing regular auto maintenance. Preventative maintenance is designed to keep your vehicle running smooth, and it also catches normal wear and tear before it becomes an emergency auto repair.
These preventative care tasks can include:
- Air filter replacement
- Oil change & lube service
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- Tune Ups
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement
- Fluid Services
- Power Steering Flushes
- Transmission Service
- Differential Service
- Headlight Restoration
- Carburetor tuning
- Differential service
- Battery Checks
- Fuel injection cleaning
- Radiator – Coolant / antifreeze change / flush
- Wheel / tire checks
We also provide pre-purchase and pre-trip inspections!
If you are buying a car and want to have it looked over prior to signing a purchase contract, bring it to us. We will let you know what, if anything, needs to be repaired so you can confidently make a purchase, negotiate the sales price, or even pass on it. Once purchased, we are happy to make any needed repairs and/or maintenance to get you or your loved ones safely on the road.
Planning a long-distance trip? Whether you, a loved one, or all of you are hitting the road, getting your vehicle inspected and tuned up for the trip is a great idea. Reduce the likelihood of an emergency auto repair by having your vehicle inspected for any potential problems.
Think you are too busy for car maintenance?
Here are 5 reasons why you should stop putting auto maintenance off:
- Safety: While vehicle maintenance doesn’t guarantee an accident free experience, many accidents could be prevented if tires didn’t blow out, lights weren’t dim or the vehicle having a mechanical failure.
- Maintain your warranty: New cars especially will void their warranty if they don’t stay on top of scheduled maintenance.
- Save money and time: Preventative maintenance will always save you money over emergency auto repairs. Be proactive and nip any problems while they are small and easy to fix, rather than when you are in a crisis mode.
- Protect your investment: Cars are usually the second largest purchase a person makes besides their home. Keep it gas efficient and running for a longer time by keeping it maintained.
- Hold Value: Being able to show that your vehicle has been well maintained helps our car hold its value when it comes time to sell it.
***We offer a 10% Military Discount – Please let us know if you have served!***